A 3000mAh, 15 amp CDR 18650 battery
Please note: This is a high-density lithium-ion battery and can be dangerous if mishandled. Use at your own risk. Scroll down for information on battery safety.
Full official spec: here
Mooch’s test results: here
Important Safety Notices
- Do not carry loose batteries in pockets or otherwise – always use a case
- Inspect battery wraps often and discontinue use or re-wrap if damaged – especially near the positive pin
- Respect battery amp ratings! – use extreme caution on loads that approach or exceed the manufacturer-specified continuous discharge rating (CDR).
- Do not short circuit
- Do not over-discharge/over-charge
- Do not expose to fire, extreme heat or water
- Long-term Storage: Store at ~3.6V or about 40-50% SOC, slightly below room temperature. Check voltage periodically and recharge as required to maintain nominal charge.
- Disposal: Dispose of batteries at an appropriate battery recycling program near you. Do not throw in garbage.